Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume

Hi everyone!
Here I'm back again after a long absence. Actually I just realized that the last time I uploaded a post was in 6th Oct, 2013 and it's crazy how half a year gone by. My life has completely changed since then, so many things have happened in the last few months. It was definitely a crazy time for me, I switched jobs, got accepted to college and passed a psychometric test. Now I'm focused on saving up some money. I have a birthday a month ago so I asked my parents for the CHANEL Mademoiselle Perfume. I wanted this perfume for a very long time and didn't buy it due to its extremely high price and I thought that this is a perfect occasion to finally have it. Very quickly I fell in love with this amazing perfume and I think this is the most special perfume that I ever tried, definitely my favorite one. It smells different on each person which is so important for me because I hate when many people have the same scent. I adore the scent of this perfume, it just makes me feel confident and sexy. It's very feminine, sweet and sophisticated scent.
“The best thing in life are free, the second best are very expensive” -- COCO CHANEL

2 comments:

  1. אין כמו מודמזל של קוקו שאנל- אחד הבשמים האהובים עלינו ביותר !!
    הבלוג של מקסים ביותר !!
    מוזמנת לבקר גם אצלנו :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.