Saturday, July 13, 2013

What's On My Nails?

Hi everyone!
From now on I'm going to upload some nail polish looks from time to time. So the first one is going to be this amazing Essie nail polish in 'Sole Mate' which I adore. Actually this is my favorite one I think... This is the prettiest red wine color that I've ever seen and I just can stop applying it. I use it mostly at weekends. Overall I just love Essie nail polishes, I like the formula and the wide applicator that they have. The only disappointing thing about this nail polish is that it's extremely expensive in Israel. It costs ₪51.00 which is about $14.14, but this fact won't stop me to buy it again and again...
Essie - Sole Mate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.