Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Holidays!!!

Hi everyone!
So I am totaly in a holiday mood now. It's Pesach holiday now here, in Israel. Also it's my 21 birthday soon and I completely all over this. I spend all of my vacation in preparations and I just hope this time it will be more fun than last year, it's should be. We have crazy sales in here for the holiday so my mom bought me a present which I totaly adore. It's Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau De Perfum. As you already know, it's my favorite perfum ever and this time I got 75 ml of it which is great for me cause it's runs out very quickly. I bought it in a sale of 25% off which means I bought it for 554.24₪ (New Shekels) instead of 738.99₪ (New Shekels), it was a great deal. Also I got a present with this purchase, a 200 ml of Dolce & Gabbana The One Perfumed Body Lotion and it's just crazy cause it costs nearly 200₪ (New Shekels) for this amount of product and I got it as a gift for free.
I'm so happy with this purchase. I promise you to do a birthday OOTD soon... Just keep chacking my blog and follow me if you want on Blogger. CYA! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.