Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Makeup Products

Hi everyone!
I know that I didn't post here for a while, that's because I don't have free time recently. But I do read your comments, so feel free to leave me messages and stuff. So I would like to start this post with my first purchase for this month - Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes. I was so satisfied with my Real Techniques brushes which I bought last time, so I decided to purchase more brushes. This time I purchased another sat of brushes which includes four brushes + case. They are all face brushes which supposed to give you a nice, high definition finish. I ordered these brushes from iHerb, I got the order very quickly, within one week, not like in the first time which is great. I paid 17.99$ for this sat of brushes which is very cheap for this amount of brushes (~4.5$ each) and 6$ for shipping to Israel. By the way, you can use my referral code to get a great discount for your first order at iHerb. You'll receive 10$ off your first online order of 40$ and up or 5$ off smaller orders.
The referral code: CZG525.

1. Contour Brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish.
2. Pointed Foundation Brush: use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
3. Detailer Brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long lasting shape and definition.
4. Buffing Brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
In my opinion all the brushes are very useful but I use them for different purposes. For example, I think that The Pointed Foundation Brush is too small to apply liquid foundation with it, so I use it for concealing under-eye circles. With Detailer Brush I like to apply baked light eyeshadow in the corner of my eye. The Buffing Brush is awesome for applying liquid foundation with it and finally The Contour Brush which is great for highlighting and for contouring. I highly recommend these Real Techniques brushes, they are awesome, so soft and professional. I'll probably purchase more of these brushes in the future, I guess...
The next product that I'm gonna talk about is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I got a little tube of this product with my Urban Decay Naked Palette which I purchased recently and I completely fell in love with this amazing product. This product protects your eyeshadow for creasing. You need to apply this primer before your shadow for ridiculously long wear and more vibrant color. I have to say that it actually makes the difference. I ordered this product from BeautyBay, I got the order within 13 days and I paid 14.47£ which is ~22.14$, free shipping. I bought the original version of this product, cause I think it matches to every eyeshadow color.
I like that they changed the packaging to a squeezy tube, I think the new packaging is more comfortable and it permits you to use the whole product. The tube is really easy to squeeze as the packaging is not hard at all, making the removal of primer from the tube extremely easy. Also, the new packaging claims to contain 10% more primer than the old style tube.
Above: New Packaging | Below: Old Packaging (special size).
So, that's it I think... I hope you enjoyed reading this post. I'll try to update more regularly new posts and stuff. I'm really disappointed with my IPhone camera, so I keep on waiting till I get my new camera. That's the reason why I don't upload OOTD's and more stuff to the blog, sorry! :\ I promise that next month things are gonna change. Just keep checking my blog...

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.